Thursday, January 27, 2011

Screenprinting




Two outtakes from my first screenprinting class (both are 12x14", click to enlarge). Funnest activity ever! I'm having some serious angst about whether I should be majoring in painting/drawing or printmaking, and I have to pick in the next couple days. Serious thinking time this weekend.

4 comments:

  1. These are wicked! Do you get to do any etching or litho?

    (The friends I have that did Printmaking are so good now-- and most of them say they're happy they did it, because you get access to equipment that's hard to get to outside of school. But versus Drawing&Painting? Tough choice!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, etching and litho all to come!
    And yeah, very tough choice, especially since I'm new to printmaking so it's hard to tell. angst

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are awesome !! And it's a really tough choice. Why do they make you choose at all?
    I'd go for print if I were you. You're already amazingly talented at drawing & painting, printing would open up this whole new world !

    ReplyDelete