



Since my camera is officially on hiatus due to an unfortunately timed accident, I've been taking pictures lately on my phone (and a few soon-to-be-developed rolls). These are recents taken with the obnoxiously addictive 'hipstamatic' app.
This winter season has been strange and dream-like. I had christmas in my home for the first time, which became an unexpectedly nostalgic experience for me. I had dreams of places and people that don't exist anymore... in the way that no longer makes you sad, just makes you miss. I took a break from art (so that I can still love it), but dying with anticipation to start again. It was marked by a passing. And I really love this warm january rain. I love listening to it.
my resolutions: enjoy and relax and don't take everything so seriously for god's sake! live in the moment. bake lots. read more. be ambitious. be less grumpy when i wake up.

"be less grumpy when i wake up" - this is an excellent resolution.
ReplyDelete