day dreaming about my new soon-to-be apartment. B and I are supposed to move sometime this summer but we're not sure when. It's like waiting for a package in the mail. I'm collecting bits and bobs I want around me when I start fresh, some necessary and some not as much. We visited today to tend to the flowers. It's like the secret garden - a ballet of soft moss, creeping ivy and a half-hidden birdbath. The perfect place to take a book...
Here's a new recipe that I came up with the other day that I thought I'd share. Dip is next to godliness!

Curry Hummus
1 container of garlic hummus (you can use regular and just add a bit of chopped garlic or garlic powder yourself)
1 tsp curry paste (a little more for a bigger kick)
1/2 tsp cumin
A healthy dose of honey
Stir the spices and honey into the hummus. Add more or less to taste. Garnish with paprika and a sprig of coriander. Serve with warm naan bread and enjoy!


That hummus recipe looks awesome...I have a thing for curry! I hope you have a smooth move when you get to move. It always feels nice to have a fresh start and how cool about the flowers!
ReplyDeleteumm....it looks delicius...have to try that somday
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see your new place! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Alexandria!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks Megan, I can't wait to have you over once I'm in! Hopefully I'll be able to host some sort of cousin thing...